Every time I install VB it asks for login and I can not get past this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I install VB it asks for login and I can not get past this

Every time I install VB it asks for login and I can not get past this, how do I install without login request?

You do not need to login to the Vortexbox. Just go to another PC and type myvortexbox.com in the address bar and you will connect to it.
    If you need to login to the actual Vortexbox to run commands use user name root and password vortexbox

Comment

Originally posted by pclinux1 View Post
      You do not need to login to the Vortexbox. Just go to another PC and type myvortexbox.com in the address bar and you will connect to it.
      If you need to login to the actual Vortexbox to run commands use user name root and password vortexbox
      Thanks I was able to login to the VBox but when I search for servers I get this: Music Servers 0

No music servers found on your network.

Edit: I found it under network in windows 10 under this PC/my computer networking as Logitech Media Server [vortexbox]

Thanks for your help
      Last edited by SprinterOz; 05-07-2017, 08:51 AM. Reason: I found it under network in windows 10 under this PC/my computer networking as Logitech Media Server [vortexbox] 

Comment

It seems this element of VB is broken on Windows 10 or there is something that interferes with this lookup. I have experienced this on several machines , as have others. You may also want to consider mapping the VB drive in Windows Explorer so that it appears as a separate drive under the "This PC" list.

Comment

Working...
        X