PLayer does not work after reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLayer does not work after reboot

I have the problem that de configured player works fine, but after a reboot/Powerdown does not work anymore.
    I even reinstalled whole VB 2.5: same problem. I can install a ToslInk player or a USB player (I can NOT install 2 players: I have to delete one frist, then enter the other one). But anyway: I can install a player. Works great. Reboot. Player still listed in de VB UI. But does not show up in LMS (or iPeng oar any other software).

Anybody any ideas? (I wonder: i ther even still somebody here around??)

After a reboot ALSA devices in the list can come back in a different order, it can help to use the device name (shown inside the square brackets) instead of the arbitrary device number.
    eg. hw:SB,0

Comment

Originally posted by EricJ View Post
      After a reboot ALSA devices in the list can come back in a different order, it can help to use the device name (shown inside the square brackets) instead of the arbitrary device number.
      eg. hw:SB,0

Regretfully, this does not solve the issue. Sometime after reboot the player is still vissibible, many times not. Then I have to delete the player entry en re-enter it. And things work again.
      It does have another MAC adres (meaning: the MAC adres changes every time)

Any suggestions?
      Last edited by Serge; 11-07-2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge View Post

Regretfully, this does not solve the issue. Sometime after reboot the player is still vissibible, many times not. Then I have to delete the player entry en re-enter it. And things work again.
        It does have another MAC adres (meaning: the MAC adres changes every time)

Any suggestions?
        Still not solved the issue. Hoped it was a bios setting. Was not. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X