Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezebox Touch can't connect to Vortexbox appliance

Hi.

I recently replaced my router. Since then my Squeezebox Touch WILL connect to the LMS server on my Vortexbox appliance via Ethernet, but WILL NOT connect wirelessly. Prior to replacing the router, the Touch connected wirelessly for many years with no problem.

For what it's worth, I also have a Squeezebox Radio, which does wirelessly connect to my Vortexbox with no problem.

This must be a networking problem, but I don't know how to resolve it. Any tips or insight appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

Sounds like the Touch WiFi needs to be set up again

Comment

Sean,

Many thanks for your reply. I went through multiple factory resets of the router and the Touch, in each case setting up the WiFi again. I have a Squeezebox Radio and 2 Raspberry Pis running flawlessly. I decided to just throw in the towel on the Touch and sit back and enjoy the music.

Cheers,
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by radishSB View Post
        Sean,

Many thanks for your reply. I went through multiple factory resets of the router and the Touch, in each case setting up the WiFi again. I have a Squeezebox Radio and 2 Raspberry Pis running flawlessly. I decided to just throw in the towel on the Touch and sit back and enjoy the music.

Cheers,
        Steve
        And why not indeed. I gave up on the Touch a while back. RasPi with DAC, Picoreplayer, touchscreen and Jivelite is a better player than the Touch and the menu's are pretty much identical.

Comment

Working...
        X