Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidal integration with LMS

Hi there fellow travelers,

Ickstream has stopped supporting Tidal plugin for LMS as of last month.

Is there any other 3rd party software that I could use to run Tidal off my LMS (I have v 2.4)?

Cheers

Hmm, don't use Tidal myself so maybe I'm missing something, but there's a Tidal plugin from Logitech in LMS. Has been for quite a while I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by alfista View Post
      Hmm, don't use Tidal myself so maybe I'm missing something, but there's a Tidal plugin from Logitech in LMS. Has been for quite a while I believe.
      Yes...but it doesn't come on to the LMS main screen......I had to use Ickstream plugin to get the Tidal 'app' on my LMS screen - it used to be under My Apps.

Comment

ickstream was shutdown. But TIDAL still works on LMS via a plugin. You need to install the plugin in LMS (LMS > SETTINGS > PLUGINS tab). You *also* need to install the app at your mysqueezebox.com account. Go to mysqueezebox.com, login, then under APP GALLERY, locate TIDAL and install it. Then under "my apps" at mysqueezebox.com, click on TIDAL and configure. You need to both add your TIDAL credentials *and* in the player tab, enable your players to use TIDAL and use the dropdown box to have it show TIDAL on home screen.

Comment

Originally posted by garym View Post
          ickstream was shutdown. But TIDAL still works on LMS via a plugin. You need to install the plugin in LMS (LMS > SETTINGS > PLUGINS tab). You *also* need to install the app at your mysqueezebox.com account. Go to mysqueezebox.com, login, then under APP GALLERY, locate TIDAL and install it. Then under "my apps" at mysqueezebox.com, click on TIDAL and configure. You need to both add your TIDAL credentials *and* in the player tab, enable your players to use TIDAL and use the dropdown box to have it show TIDAL on home screen.
          Thanks.

I think I tried this....but the Tidal button does not appear on my main LMS screen.

Tidal Plugin on LMS > SETTINGS > PLUGINS tab is checked on.

Let me try it out tonight again and report back.

Cheers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	979
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	2534

The above is a screen grab from mysqueezebox.com account.
            Player is the Vortexbox player (I think) and Sony E5823 is my mobile phone.

But what else I need to configure....?

Comment

Not sure. I don't use TIDAL. You might find more help at the slimdevices forum. This forum is not that active, but plenty of LMS/Tidal users at slimdevices. See:
              https://forums.slimdevices.com/

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

It looks like you resolved this from posts on slimdevices. That's good. I think the issue was that you also needed to give LMS your mysqueezebox.com credentials within LMS > SETTINGS > mysqueezebox.com tab.

Comment

Working...
                  X