Lost Bliss tab off the GUI home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Bliss tab off the GUI home page

The GUI has lost the Bliss icon, when I check the upgrade tab and tell it to install it it says it is installed but I cannot connect to it. where is it in the GUI ? or how do I access it. I have Vortexbox 2.3 installed on my server.

http://192.168.0.xxx:3220/

Comment

Link doesn't connect, says it can't find the server

Comment

You changed the IP address above to the IP address of your VB, and then add ":3220/" right?

Have you tried the DELETE function on the "VortexBox Status" page? [Vortexbox Upgrade tab]

Maybe the current version of BLISS does not support VB 2.3. Have you sent an email to
        [email protected] ?

Comment

Thanks, will try that

Comment

I deleted bliss from the upgrade tab on the GUI and then reinstalled it, this is what it is saying

04/03/2019 20:31:09 - Deleting Bliss.

04/03/2019 20:31:13 - Bliss deleted.

04/03/2019 20:31:27 - Installing Bliss (This can take a long time...)
            Package 1:java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.65-2.5.1.3.fc20.i686 already installed and latest version
            Resolving Dependencies
            --> Running transaction check
            ---> Package bliss-tagger.noarch 0:20181105-1.fc20 will be installed
            --> Processing Dependency: java-1.8.0-openjdk-headless >= 1.8 for package: bliss-tagger-20181105-1.fc20.noarch

Packages skipped because of dependency problems:
            bliss-tagger-20181105-1.fc20.noarch from vortexbox

Still haven't got a tab showing Bliss and when I type in http://192.168.0.xxx:3220/ using my server address safari just says it cannot connect to the server

Any ideas? My knowledge of the Vortexbox software is limited
            thanks

Comment

I’m no expert but I’d recommend logging in at the console or using putty to access the command line to try a clean and update. I don’t have the exact commands handy but search for yum +clean on this forum. Then do an yum update from the CLI.

Comment

Working...
              X