X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agillis
    VortexBox developer
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by RobotsEatDoughnuts

Any ideas on what I can do to complete the install? Right now I think it's broken.
    Use VortexBox 2.5 it works much better.

Comment

• SeanMiddleton
      • May 2017

Originally posted by RobotsEatDoughnuts
      Hey garym I installed the 2.4 image on my USB, I made the USB bootable: /utils/winXX. Right click makebootXX.bat and select run as administrator. I booted my Small Green Computer from the USB and ran the install program (I had to select the boot from USB option using the F7 key while the SGC started up). The install process was very active. In the middle it asked me if I was sure, y/n twice. I said yes both times. It ran some more and stopped on a screen that asked if I wanted to: Power Off, Reboot, Enter Command Line Prompts, Start Over (image repository /hom). I've try all of these options. At the command line I tried to enter the command: dnf -y update, but the response is: "you must be a supper user". Then I'm locked out from any commands to cancel. If I just reboot the computer, it partially loads but I never get a command line. I am able to select VortexBox from my browser and see that I now have VB 2.4.

Any ideas on what I can do to complete the install? Right now I think it's broken.
      When you try dnf -y update try it as a super user by typing sudo dnf -y update

Comment

Working...